It is the mission of the Oregon Trail Elementary Wildcat PTO to:
* Promote the welfare of children of Oregon Trail Elementary in their home, school and community
* Bring home and school into a closer relationship so that the parents and staff may cooperate in ensuring success for each student
* Afford opportunities for building a stronger community within the school
* Advocate for the success of students by helping families keep informed of local district objectives and local school issues
* Raise funds to help meet the needs of the staff and students at Oregon Trail Elementary School which are not provided for by the North Clackamas School District. This may include, but is not limited to, providing programs that enhance student learning, assisting with student scholarships and field trips, supporting staff with grants, supplies and equipment.